Saturday, February 7, 2009

These are not snow pictures, they are wild life

This is a picture of a robin, they fly south for the winter and come back in the spring. The robin is the Michigan bird. It was really windy today while I was on my walk through the park
This a friend of mine, he belongs to the tribe of snow people they usually live farther north but he came down to go on my walk with me.

Honest if you look hard enough you will see the chipmunk I was taking a picture of :)

I don't know what these are, but I'm most certain there is some little critter eating on them

I just thought this old windmill was kinda neat so I added it to the photo list.
there was a deer in this picture, it must of moved before the shutter released.

This is were I really tried to get a picture of that chipmunk
On the dead tree in the back ground their is a black squirrel

Just thought you all would enjoy seeing my wild life photos from my walk.
Love Dan

2 comments:

vicki gardner said...

kDan,
they might be pictures of wildlife, but there is still ice and snow on the ground. But keep those pictues coming. I love looking at them. However, I told becky yesterday, I am not going back to Michigan with her unless she comes down here in the spring and it is warm up there. I am really starting to look forward to the trip. The last time I was there I was probably 10 and I think it was Judy that got a firecracker stuck in her ear. Ever since then, I have a real fear of firecrackers. But I am looking forward to seeing Gracie and Carl and Judy and all of you and your families.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Thank you for the pictures. I enjoy seeing where you guys live. It is certainly pretty.