Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Delores

Today is Delores birthday.
Delores is the daughter of William and Reba Curlee.
She is also my mom.

8 comments:

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Happy Birthday Delores, I really do hope you enjoy your special Day. Love Dan

The Curlee Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Chris Robinson said...

Happy Birthday Delores. I hope you had a great birthday. Where are you going for your Birthday?

Love
Chris

Judy B said...

Happy Birthday, Dolores, Hope you have a great day,and a great year !!! Love ya Judy From all of the Bockstanz family...

vicki gardner said...

Hapy Birthday Delores. I tried to leave you a message on your e-mail and told you happy birthday.
I am also sorry to hear that ITO died onyour special day.
I am so sorry. I know that MacKenzie is very upset. Mom told me yesterday that he had died.
For those of you who don't know . Ito was a cat but a very specialk cat to MacKenzie. When the OJ tial was going on was when he came to live with the family. Since he was black all over and had a small whiitemustach, they named him Ito. Ito was very particular about who he liked and it was not me.But MacKensie could do anything with that cat. Of course, she can do anythingwith any animal. People, she has no time or desire to be around. One year for CHristmas, she put a red ribbon around his neck because she said that he needed a present too. When she placed it around him, all ofasudden, she had tears rolling down her face. She was that attached to the cat. So I am sory that he is no longer with her.
Grandma Vicki saying,
talk to you later.

vicki gardner said...

Hapy Birthday Delores. I tried to leave you a message on your e-mail and told you happy birthday.
I am also sorry to hear that ITO died onyour special day.
I am so sorry. I know that MacKenzie is very upset. Mom told me yesterday that he had died.
For those of you who don't know . Ito was a cat but a very specialk cat to MacKenzie. When the OJ tial was going on was when he came to live with the family. Since he was black all over and had a small whiitemustach, they named him Ito. Ito was very particular about who he liked and it was not me.But MacKensie could do anything with that cat. Of course, she can do anythingwith any animal. People, she has no time or desire to be around. One year for CHristmas, she put a red ribbon around his neck because she said that he needed a present too. When she placed it around him, all ofasudden, she had tears rolling down her face. She was that attached to the cat. So I am sory that he is no longer with her.
Grandma Vicki saying,
talk to you later.

Becky said...

happybirthday delores did you get a bd dinner that is what we do love becky and i miss everybody

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Thanks guys. I did get a special dinner. We ordered Pizza!