I don't know many of them, but the one of Becky and Delores, Pat and I think babara I knew , There was one of a gravesite and I just do NOT look at those, so I don't know. But they are fun to look at. Keep pposting GrandmaVicki
picture 5 is one of the brothers of simeon uncle marlin and the gentleman with him on my 36 chevy is a mr. rogers i know because i have a pitcher with me and his skinny daughter reba should remember her name carl C
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
3 comments:
I don't know many of them, but the one of Becky and Delores, Pat and I think babara I knew , There was one of a gravesite and I just do NOT look at those, so I don't know. But they are fun to look at.
Keep pposting
GrandmaVicki
Barbaras! House at a family gathering the other was here in Michigan at the park Sandra Barbara at the table Irene 75 birthday Grandmo grave site
picture 5 is one of the brothers of simeon uncle marlin and the gentleman with him on my 36 chevy is a mr. rogers i know because i have a pitcher with me and his skinny daughter reba should remember her name
carl C
Post a Comment