I love the snow pictures and you can post more anytime. I am however very much a warm weather lover since I am cold even in the summer sometimes in Georgia so I love the pictures. I have snorkeled but never scuba I will leave that up to you adventurous ones.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
3 comments:
I thought we could all use some warm thoughts this time of year, but I do have more snow pictures from todays walk if you like :)
I love the snow pictures and you can post more anytime. I am however very much a warm weather lover since I am cold even in the summer sometimes in Georgia so I love the pictures. I have snorkeled but never scuba I will leave that up to you adventurous ones.
I wanna go, those are awesome pic's. Even the Skipper!! Ahoy Matie! or shall i say Gilligan?? love ya Judy
Post a Comment