I am planning on being in Alabama April 11th and early enough to get a good nights rest so I can go to church with John Easter sunday. If any one can post up to date Pictures of the bunk house I would like to see them. or you can email me at rdfiddledee@aol.com love Dan.
Please post more pictures of the snow. They are great. I'm just glad it is you there instead of me though but I love looking at them. I will try to find my pictures from the last campout at the bunkhouse. See ya in April.
Please clay,no more snow pictures. Better yet we can have more as soon as miss Clayfrogger wants to take them lol,,, No more Snow for me and we have been here in Florida to get away from freezing weather and snow and what else but, Freeze warning for last 3 nights,, how does that work? anyway have had a great time with the family.. And big warm up just in time for the guys to go Racing saturday night at the speedway Arca racing begins... hope all is well in your town's.. judy
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
4 comments:
I am planning on being in Alabama April 11th and early enough to get a good nights rest so I can go to church with John Easter sunday. If any one can post up to date Pictures of the bunk house I would like to see them. or you can email me at rdfiddledee@aol.com
love Dan.
Please post more pictures of the snow. They are great. I'm just glad it is you there instead of me though but I love looking at them. I will try to find my pictures from the last campout at the bunkhouse. See ya in April.
Please clay,no more snow pictures. Better yet we can have more as soon as miss Clayfrogger wants to take them lol,,, No more Snow for me and we have been here in Florida to get away from freezing weather and snow and what else but, Freeze warning for last 3 nights,, how does that work? anyway have had a great time with the family.. And big warm up just in time for the guys to go Racing saturday night at the speedway Arca racing begins... hope all is well in your town's.. judy
Danny! your pictures are real nice, but is cold!!!!out there glad you feel good to get out there in the snow,I cant stand it love you Becky
Post a Comment