Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Pat

Cute Pictures! Fun Memories!
For Pat's birthday let's start a tradition of sharing a memory if you have one. Hope you enjoy your day Pat.




Pat with her sister Barbara.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I miss you love the pictures . i would love to go back, a lot of my best memories are at aunt Mildred s on the hill Love you Becky again happy birthday my son Normy lives by you at Robins air force base

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Happy Birthday Pat. Hope you enjoy your day. I know Pat was willing to teach me how to quilt. I wanted to make a whole quilt but she was wise to encourage me to start with a pillow. Good thing I still haven't even finished it.

Judy B said...

Oh the memories on the hill... Happy Birthday Pat. hope you had a good day and many more to come.. I do remember the pony and also remember our trip to California with the family 2 car loads.. lots of fun now when i think back..That was in the 70's!!! anyway have a good day!!

vicki gardner said...

I remember that trip too. I was in a body cast and hot. And you and Pat used to aggravate me, which used to take my thoughts away from my itching.
I remember that outhouse. I hated that thing. But the last two houses I have had although they had indoor plumbing, they were and are the coldest part of my house.