Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura


Today is Laura Robinson's Birthday. Laura is the daughter of Chris Robinson who is the son of Floyd Robinson. Laura celebrated her 18 birthday in New Orleans by going on a Ghost and Vampire tour with her family. Jennifer her older sister drove over so she could be there to celebrate. Hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

Judy B said...

Happy Birthday Laura, this from Judy, Carl's second child,,,, hope ya had a nice day!!

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Happy Birthday Laura
I hope your day is as special as you are. Love Dan 1st son of Carl

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA,HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY MINE FROM SANDRA YOUR DAD'S FAVORITE COUSIN

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Laura, I know your having a nice birthday with your sister, enjoy
Love Dan

Becky said...

Happy birthday Laura number 1 daughter of uncle Carl hope you have a nice day

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Hope you had a great day. You forgot to stop and pick me up so I could go with you.