Sunday, February 8, 2009

Favorite Pizza - Quiz of the Week

Just for fun and so we can see the trends here is the question of the week.
What is your favorite pizza toppings?

10 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I have a tie between a potato pizza and a ham,pineapple and green pepper pizza dipped in a garlic butter sauce.

Daniel C. Robinson said...

My favorite is a meat and cheese lovers, all the meat but no anchovies please. and I make the best. Appian way crust and sause is my favorite starter kit. I bake the crust for 10 mins. first then add every thing else and cook until cheese melts, that way my pizza is not doughy.

Chris Robinson said...

My favorite pizzaa is bacon, ham and pineapple. Also at Cici's Pizza, an all you can eat place, they make a great barbeque pizza. Delores,I have never heard of a potato pizza, what is that? Dan, nothing wrong with a meat and cheese lovers!!!

Judy B said...

hey Chris , Love your choice we Frank and i HAVE A FAVORITE FROM CICI'S ALSO. and it is the white cheese and spinach and love the pineapple ones too!!!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Potato pizza has a scalloped potato sauce, sliced potato's,cheese,and green onions. It's really good but I have to be in the mood for it and it's very rich.

The Curlee Family said...

We love cheese and pineapple.

lrm said...

I like BBQ from Pizza Hut. Not a big fan of the Cici's BBQ, though.

Anonymous said...

Speaking for Floyd, Gloyd. Robert and Glen, their favorite pizza is NONE!!!. You know the Robinson brother and their cheese etc.

Becky said...

My dad don't eat onions but he will eat what ever mom would cook. he does the cooking now no onions and my mom don't like his cooking

carl R said...

I noticed glen didnt list my favorite pizza so here it is doris,s crustless po-po-po tater dumplins I know this will hurt reba,s feelings but reba sometimes cheats on the dumplins carl