David did a lot of things. But he never did learn how to fly and I guess he never went back to church. Oh well, we love him anyway. Carl keep those pictures coming. Next time you come down, I will show you my closet door. Called the Door of Fame.. I have pictures of our families. I have covered the front and now working on the back. I make copies of all the pictures posted here of our relatives and it is a comfort to me when I get homesick or when I want to remember someone. I just look at my door. Too bad, but when i move, my cloest door goes with me. I will just have to put another one on here. Then Tom is going to build me something to show it off.I know it sounds crazy but it is fun for me. I guess you could say i have too much time on my hands. Hope to see you soon. grandma Vicki
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
9 comments:
If you don't know who these people are (they are relatives), check back in a few days, and we'll see if we have the ancwers.
Glen and Doris
Dan,
Please e-mail me something to "robinsonglen@bellsouth.net" so I will have your e-mail address. Also, send me Carl's e-mail address. Thanks.
Glen
Glen I will do but my address is rdfiddledee@aol.com
the bottom right is Oliver and Simeon, but what was the Mules name?
Dan!altho we have been refered to as the back end of A horse the mule is not part of the family carl
For us pet lovers, Pets are people too. :)
Dan did you ever sleep with A mule ?
No dad David did it :)
David did a lot of things. But he never did learn how to fly and I guess he never went back to church. Oh well, we love him anyway. Carl keep those pictures coming. Next time you come down, I will show you my closet door. Called the Door of Fame.. I have pictures of our families. I have covered the front and now working on the back. I make copies of all the pictures posted here of our relatives and it is a comfort to me when I get homesick or when I want to remember someone. I just look at my door.
Too bad, but when i move, my cloest door goes with me. I will just have to put another one on here. Then Tom is going to build me something to show it off.I know it sounds crazy but it is fun for me. I guess you could say i have too much time on my hands.
Hope to see you soon.
grandma Vicki
Post a Comment