Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A quick trip to Tennessee

I went to Tn. to buy a car from a very good friend of mine, his name is Joey Roberts. He has been to Addison with me on several occasions. I didn't know until I got there he had a job to do Saturday morning, and would be gone for several hours. I tried to call John Robinson because his was the only phone number I have programed in my cell phone, but there was no answer. I was hoping to meet some of you for lunch in Culman, but I don't know where your houses are, so I went for a little ride and found a park to walk and take some pitchers This is me and my friend Joey
This is the best picture of the 100 or so I took of his farm animals, he has horses and chickens

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this house. I seen it on my walk.

this house also caught my eye
This is the road I was walking down

This is the car I bought from my friend, I will pick it up at Easter time. It's a 1984 sedan deville
it belongs back in Detroit where it was made :)

7 comments:

Judy B said...

Just what you need Danny, a big ole Cadilac!! enjoy

Kevin Bockstanz said...

Hey Man, Sweeeeeet Ride!! Those wheels will look good spinning up here in Detroit.

vicki gardner said...

Danny, the next time you come to Ala., my phone at home is 256-739-5133. I will tell you like I told Becmy door is always open to her
my door is always to you,
Grandma Vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Vicki your number is now programed in my phone, thank you
Love Dan

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

You know it's only 4 more hours to our houses from Alabama. You need to come visit us. My mom will cook for you and well I can talk to you.

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Dolores how about I cook for you and we all talk, Im learning to make real dumplings :)

vicki gardner said...

If ya'll are cooking, you know i have to be there. Danny, don'tt let Delores fool you. She doesn't cook. She just goes to grandma's.I don't' blame her, because when you have three very good cooks in the family, Reba, Lanice and Beth, it is just not worth it to try to compete.
You need to go to moma's cause we do have fun. But word of advice, if you fall asleep and Becky is there, watch out. She will paint your face up with make-up. So just don't fall asleep.
Love, Grandma Vicki