Come and get it, and take the 20 degree temperatures with you! I've had enough!
By the way, Jon & Ben are so excited that they've been invited to Michigan next winter to build an igloo with you, they can't stop talking about it, especially after the little bit of snow that we had - which they LOVED. (I think Ben was the only one actually invited, but Jonathan invited himself to come along.) I hope they have a good time. My goal is to stay as warm as I can, and I don't think that's in Michigan...
Our 20s are hopefully over now. Supposed to be 60 today and in the 70s (daytime highs) for the next 6 days or so. So says the weatherman, who tends to lie...
I think our snow and ice now are almost gone but I tried to send the hitchhiker snowman your way. Didn't you like his sign. See you soon, it's almost Easter.
I agree, Keep that white stuff and cold in Michigan. It is nice to look at, but I don't like to play in it and I could not live in it. Which brings me back to my question of the year. When are you bringing becky down here. Because I am going to go back with ya'll. I haven't been to Michigan since I was a little girl and I really want to come. But only if it is warm. Not COLD Grandma Vicki
Jonathan is a Boy Scout and has camped in some pretty cold weather. I think he's got 2-3 "Polar Bear" patches already, which means the temperature is below some number I can't remember, either 19 or 17 degrees. I don't have a Polar Bear patch and I'm fine with that.
I definetly think I could hibernate in an igloo with a wood burning stove and cable tv add a hot tub and it's like a vacation. Have you ever seen the hotel in Alaska made entirely of ice. They rebuild it each year. It was crazy.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
12 comments:
Come and get it, and take the 20 degree temperatures with you! I've had enough!
By the way, Jon & Ben are so excited that they've been invited to Michigan next winter to build an igloo with you, they can't stop talking about it, especially after the little bit of snow that we had - which they LOVED. (I think Ben was the only one actually invited, but Jonathan invited himself to come along.) I hope they have a good time. My goal is to stay as warm as I can, and I don't think that's in Michigan...
Lol,, We still have the 20 degrees and with your 20 ,will hit 40. wow what a heat wave!! Iam digging out the flip Flops!! judy so send it on!!
Our 20s are hopefully over now. Supposed to be 60 today and in the 70s (daytime highs) for the next 6 days or so. So says the weatherman, who tends to lie...
I think our snow and ice now are almost gone but I tried to send the hitchhiker snowman your way. Didn't you like his sign. See you soon, it's almost Easter.
Jonathan, Ben and I will not only build an Igloo will spend the night in it :) I have had all the kids sleeping out in tents on New Years Eve.
Clay I think your snowman melted in Ohio :) and yes I thought the sign was funny
Love Dan
I agree,
Keep that white stuff and cold in Michigan. It is nice to look at, but I don't like to play in it and I could not live in it. Which brings me back to my question of the year. When are you bringing becky down here. Because I am going to go back with ya'll. I haven't been to Michigan since I was a little girl and I really want to come. But only if it is warm. Not COLD
Grandma Vicki
Jonathan is a Boy Scout and has camped in some pretty cold weather. I think he's got 2-3 "Polar Bear" patches already, which means the temperature is below some number I can't remember, either 19 or 17 degrees. I don't have a Polar Bear patch and I'm fine with that.
Way to go Ben I have to admit I'm with Linda. I'm thinking I could get a Kaola Bear award or maybe the bear that hybernates all winter award.
My Igloo comes standard with a wood burning stove, and cable TV.
Becky is in Macon Georga staying with her son Normie, near Robbins air force base right now, call her cell phone Vicki :)
I definetly think I could hibernate in an igloo with a wood burning stove and cable tv add a hot tub and it's like a vacation. Have you ever seen the hotel in Alaska made entirely of ice. They rebuild it each year. It was crazy.
Post a Comment