Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow from Ola in March!






Here's the snow from Ola, Ga. I'm Beth Curlee the wife of Bruce Curlee. Bruce is the youngest child of Reba and Bill. It was a blast. We had snow ball fights, made a snow man, and of coarse made snow cream.

5 comments:

vicki gardner said...

I just thought of who Deven reminds me of. Remember Tom Hanks and the movie about the train going to the north pole. I can't remember the name right now, but he looks like the cartoon character they did of Tom Hanks. And that is a compliment.
Grandma vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Hello Beth nice to hear from you I am Daniel the oldest son of Carl and Gracie Robinson, I hope to meet you soon.
Love Dan

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Vicki I guess you think I look like the prospector in toy story :)
My dad could be Mr. Magoo!

Diane Rainer said...

Polar Express, what a great movie.

Love, Diane

vicki gardner said...

Thanks, I could not remember that for anything. You know they say the memory is the first to go. ANd I love that movie.
Dan, I guess you could be the prospector. Have you found gold yet and if so, you have to share.
Love all of ya'll,
Grandma Vicki