I just want to let you all know we nana and Lauren had a good time , it was before the big day, but we went shopping for dress shoes for the big daddy day... although she had a pair we bought more pairssss!! so much fun for me anyway lol and on Sunday she had a party with all her family on the Morgan side, with lots of cousins,boo hoo Frank and I had Hockey to work at..so we couldn't go that day. Maybe next year .(someone told me everyday is a party when she comes to grandma and popa's) lol love being grama and grampa..
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren.
I hope you have a great day.And be sure to give your grandma a big kiss.
Lots of love,
Grandma Vicki
Lauren,
Hope you had a great birthday and got lots of fun things.
Lauren actually turns 6 years old on March 7.
Happy Birthday Lauren on the 7th (but I'm still late)!
Happy Birthday Lauren, I know you will have a good one. Give your granny a hug for me.
Love Dan
I just want to let you all know we nana and Lauren had a good time , it was before the big day, but we went shopping for dress shoes for the big daddy day... although she had a pair we bought more pairssss!! so much fun for me anyway lol and on Sunday she had a party with all her family on the Morgan side, with lots of cousins,boo hoo Frank and I had Hockey to work at..so we couldn't go that day. Maybe next year .(someone told me everyday is a party when she comes to grandma and popa's) lol love being grama and grampa..
Post a Comment