My name is Heather Piantek Siler. I am twenty six years old. I am married to Stephen "Craig" Siler and we have a daughter named Blakely who is six months old. We live in Dallas, GA. We also have two little dogs named T.J. and Riley.
Note added by the blogmaster.
(Heather is the daughter of Pat Williamson and the grand-daughter of Mildred.)
4 comments:
I used to have to work in Dallas sometimes. I think it's beautiful there.
Welcome Siler family, IM SO HAPPY TO KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE, AND YOU BELONG TO OUR GREAT BIG HAPPY FAMILY. Love Dan aka sonofcarl :)
Hi Heather,
Welcome to the blog. I didn't know you lived in Ga. We live in Ala in Cullman.I am your mom's cousin, Vicki. My husband is Tom and we have 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. Ryan, the oldest, just had a little boy, well a boy,he is not so little. His name is Hunter and he is a beautiful boy to this grandma. We also have another grandson, Michael. He is 1 soon to be 2, and lives in Fla. We also have a granddaughter, Alexis, who is 9 and lives in Fla too. You need to let me know where you live, because when we come home to Ga we go past the Dallas exit, maybe we can visit sometime. Anyway,
Welcome!!!!\
Grandma vicki
Hello Vicki,
I'm Pat's daughter. I remember you and your sons from family gatherings when I was little. It's so nice to hear from you! How are you and the boys doing? I'm sure you're busy trying to keep up with the little ones.
The same goes for us. It seems like all we do is go, go, go! Hopefully we can all get together for a reunion of some sort.
How did you end up in Al? We live off of Hwy. 61 near Villa Rica in Dallas. It's pretty close to I-20.
Post a Comment