

I just found out that we missed Betty's birthday. It was January 27th. I have it listed as September so Betty I'm so sorry please know that you are loved and we are so glad you are part of our family.
Be sure to post your memory of Betty.
(sorry I'm not at home so picture coming later)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Betty, I think I already posted my happy time down on the farm but my favorite is when you went out after and were howling like a wolf when we were staying at you house before it was finnished. Love Dan
Happy birthday Betty,
My favorite memory of Betty is when me and Becky were up at Irene's and they were having a revival at the Holiness Church behind their house. Becky and me decided we wanted to go. So Betty took us. I had never been to any church except the LDS and didn't know what to expect. We sat down.. Betty first, then me and then Becky. Well everything was fine until they started talking some kind of language I had never heard and started coming down the aisles and pulling people out of their seats and taking them to the front. Well, Becky jumped in my lap, and she was a bit bigger than me and pinched the fire out of my arms and Betty just started to laugh. We got out of there in a hurry and I have never had any desire to go back. However, since I am older now, I am sure they are and were good people too. Just scary to a little girl.
And yeah, Dan, she could scare the life out of you. Maybe that is why all her kids turned out so good, they were scared to do anything to bad.
We love you Betty.
Grandma Vicki
Happy Birhtday Betty.
I would like to see some of Robert and Bettys kids post here. I wonder if they know of this site ?
No picture yet, lets see if we can fix that.
I know they know about this site. But Debra post a lot on the facebook. I will send you an invitation to join us and you can post there too. It is fun also.
vicki
Post a Comment