Monday, March 9, 2009

We got your extra 20 degrees today

I went for my walk in the park today with my friend pictured below her name is Birdie We took some picture that were posted all covered in snow, there are three deer in the picture below, can you spot them.
This is the trail we took today there is still a little snow left but not much, I hope we get some fresh snow soon.

The trail was wet and muddy, but I trudged on any way.

You may recognize this picture as one that was covered in snow the last time I posted it. as well as the picture below.
And last but not least is a friend that joined us near the end of our walk, her name is Amy, she said to tell you all she says hello. Her and Birdie hope to see you at our park some time soon.

5 comments:

vicki gardner said...

Dadn.
You post beautiful pictures, but ARE YOU CRAZY?
20 degree weather and you walk around in it and wish for more snow.
I told you, I am coming back with Becky when she comes down, but if it is still cold up there, do no look for me to take any walks. In fact just look for me at the nearest heater or fire.
See you soon
Grandma Vicki

vicki gardner said...

Dan, sorry I spelled your name wrong, but you know who I was talking too. I have also decided that me and you must be the only ones that either have too much time on our hands or either just blog freaks. Either way, i like it just the way it is, even if my house work interfers with my blogging.
Grandma Vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Vicki I do have some time on my hands but I walk that park every other day, the weekends are mine. And I take pictures every time I walk it. The cold isnt bad if you dress for it and not even half of my pictures turn out, you only get to see the good ones,.When it gets cold out you put on another layer, when it is hot you can only take off so much. trust me you wouldnt like me when its to hot. :)
Love Dan

vicki gardner said...

I agree. You really can dress better for the cold than the hot.
Hey Dan, can you see when Becky is coming so that I can make sure that I have everyting ready. I also need to know so that I can go ahead and get a plane ticket for the trip home. I need to know so i can make sure that I have enough $ for the visit.
Thanks,
Vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Vicki I am planing on going to church with john Easter sunday so I hope to be there saturday. I dont know how long Im staying yet but it will be at least 4 or 5 days will see you on Aprol 10th.
Love Dan