Saturday, January 24, 2009

Robinson family reunion

any one care to explain this photo you are more than welcome my father just asked if I would post it

5 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Good looking group of people.

Anonymous said...

Glen says he remembers when this picture was made. 1954 right after Robert got out of the navy.HA HA
Actually, it was probably Floyd's 75th birthday. It was made at Sportsman Lake in Cullman.
Doris says, they are a good and healthly looking group and if you look close, they all have some color in their hair other than gray.

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Uncle Glen you are doing real good to be able to remember ten years ago. Happy anniversary Love Dan

vicki gardner said...

NO lie, I can't remember yesterday.
Vicki

vicki gardner said...

I think this was taken at Sportsman
at a reunion. I think the only kid I had was Ryan. And he was a baby.
It is so nice to look at the family and see how close they all were and still are.
Becky and Judy,
When are ya'll coming down? Hurry please. I need company bad.
Grandma Vicki