Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Vicki

One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday to you. Vicki is the daughter of William and Reba Curlee.

6 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Happy Birthday Vicki. Hope you enjoy your day. Wish Hunter were there to give you kisses.

Judy B said...

well well , a wonderful day in the neighborhood, Happy Birthday to you!! nice picture with aka Al Bundy,,,, must of been a christmas photo,, nice to see the grandbabies.. i can tell from your face hope you have a good year,, love Judy

vicki gardner said...

THank you all. And yes, Christmas was great. Just never lasts long enough. And I love that baby. He is so sweet adn funny. He got his hair from his dad and his eyes brom Angie, Because me and my boys have little bitty eyes. I wouldn't care if hewaspurple striped. I love him.
Proud Grandma Vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Happy belated birthday Vicki Im baking you a cake I'll tell you if its any good. lol Love Dan

Becky said...

Happy Birthday... well your gettin old very nice pic. you have a nice day cant wait to see you if i had a good car i would be there im tired or this snow.... love you miss you Becky

vicki gardner said...

By the way Danny,did your cake turned out to be good.However, if is was aDeath By Chocolate cake, then start to praying,
I would say that it was cold here, a 20-30 degree on one day. I know, I know, I have seen the pictures. Like I said, you make the pix and i will make you a colage of them all for a CHristmas Present.SO start posting .