
This is the only time my wife Loretta has been to Alabama with us, Pictured are from left to right. Zach, Trevor G., Josh, Trevor A., Carl and my lovely wife Loretta. we were there Easter, I forget the year but I dont have Glens memory. Phillip was there with his wife and kids we stayed in the bunk house and had a lot of fun. One day my wife and I were making hobo dinners when Phillips Daughters were there, they asked us if we always cooked like that every day, they thought we lived in the bunk house it was funny... we were also both wearing bibbed overalls. ;) We got a big kick out of that and still talk about it. My wife loved sleeping in the loft, she had the only mattress and it rained at night and the stream was running it was a soothing sound to sleep to as apposed to my snoring. My brother Kelly, as well as, our dog Dreamer were with us. I dont know why they are not pictured. This was on our hike to horse shoe bend.
No comments:
Post a Comment