HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BILL AND REBA
I am not sure which one it is , I think it is their 56th. since I am 50-something and staying there, I don't know..
I do know that every year they go have a hamburger for their anniverary because when they got married, that was all they could afford.
So in honor of them, every one have a hamburger on Jan. 16th and wish them Happy Anniversary.
Momma and Daddy,
We all love you so much
7 comments:
Aunt Reba and Uncle Bill, I hope you have a Happy Anniversary! I will eat a hamburger in your honor tomorrow!
Love you guys
Chris
Happy Anniversary to you's!!! and my family wil be glad to celebrte with you's and for your special day!!! Hamburgers it is !!! love Judy
Ill have a bates burger, they cost a little more than white castle, but since its your Anniversary Ill splurge! I just know its great to still be in love all so many years love Daniel and family
HAPPY ANNIVRSARY BILL AND REBA. WE ARE ABOUT TO CATCH UP TO YOU.
WE ARE LIKE THE REST, WE WILL HAVE A HAMBURGER AND SINCE IT HAS BEEN SO MANY YEARS, WE WILL EVEN SHARE AN ORDER OF FRIES. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! LOVE, DORIS AND GLEN
Oh yes happy Anniversay uncle Bill and aunt Reba i will have a hambuger and fries 2 have a wonderfull day
We raised up our burgers in a toast to Bill and Reba! Happy Anniversary!
Terry, Sandra, and Jessica
To all those of you that ate hamburgers on the 16th, many ,many,thanks. I was on the road to Ga.but I stopped and got a hamburger too.
I know it meant a lot to them, to know that you all did that just to honor them. I am prejudice I know, but they are good people and wonderful parents.
Post a Comment