Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas From Georgia


Finally pictures of Christmas. We had a nice dinner. Traditional this year. We played Dirty Santa and we had a great time and even had a visit from Santa. To view the pictures more closely you can click the collage and it will enlarge it for you.

4 comments:

Judy B said...

wow what a picture!! aren't camera's and computers amazing!! looks like all had a good time and my fav is Ralphy,,,love the jammies!! that is our families favorite movie also...

vicki gardner said...

I think it must be everybody's. It is Ryan's and Bruces too. I like when he sticks his tongue to the flag pole. (Something Becky would dare someone to do.Don't deny it)

We love you,
Tom and Vicki

vicki gardner said...

If you go to the very top and the picture of Scott hanging on the porch pillar is of Scott throwing up after Hunter spit up on him. It was too funny.
We love you Scott. Kris, I guess the dirty work will be left up to you.
Vicki

lrm said...

Was Carrot Top at your family Christmas???