Thanksgiving Day 2008
Larry took a tumble on his mountain bike yesterday but after a trip to the ER we determined that nothing was broken, even though his leg had a huge knot on it and I thought it was broke. He will be fine in a few days.
Christmas was good and all our family time was fun. Scott is still working at Ace Hardware. Chris should finish earning his degree in May and then off to law school for him. Craig will be finishing up 11th grade and entering his senior year in the fall. Looks like all my babies have grown up on me.
I'm still working at the Auto Shop for now but I turned in my two week notice yesterday and I guess I'll hit the streets looking for that perfect job in the coming days after I determine what has to be done about my left hand carpal tunnel syndrome that has me braced up for the time being.
Peace and love to all,
Rosemary
5 comments:
what a nice family picture, there sure are alot of ya's . I love this blog i get to see and meet many new and old family members.. Happy New Year to all, Judy
P.S. one more thing... in our house if ya get injured in activities you choose and call enjoyment,, your on your own,,, ( as in hockey injuries and motorized injuries( you call fun) also one more important one sunburns when your with mom, cause she always carries spf of 50 or higher.. hope ya all enjoyed this part . sorry for your fall larry, it will heal, Judy
Looks like a fun day. Larry sorry to hear about your fall but Judy I love your comment's I think I know where I get my compassion from. Who got sunburned with your mom?
Thanks Judy and Delores. I am going to be fine. I could attach a pic but it might scare off potential mtb riders.
OK, before I had the wreck on Saturday I had 16.6 miles in. Looks like I won't be riding for a week or two, but I am going for 1000 again this year. The challenge has been issued.
Just so ya know Larry i am not all that rough on everybody and we are giant fans of Lance Armstrong... as Kevin is into the bike thing too not mountain though and i wish you luck and hope you do great at it.. as for dolores my mother was by herself when she fell asleep in the sun.... so maybe she deserved it too lol
Post a Comment