Saturday, January 31, 2009

All in a day at the bunk house in Alabama

Carl, Robert and Glen
Trevor A. writing I will not splash dad 100 times

Trevor A. splitting wood for fire starter

My wife Loretta just enjoying the view

Josh, Zach Trevor, and I think Phillip and Jimmy, Dr. Phillip Robinson oldest boys

Josh and Trevor G. taking a bath

Trevor A helping from the side

Trevor A is helping Zach rinse off while Josh watches
My wife Loretta relaxing with our dog Dreamer

Trevor A., Trevor G, and josh playing in the rafters. This picture was taken before the wart hog showed up. The wart hog is a whole other story. :)

the bath tub I think the water temperature at this time of year was a balmy 32 degrees

This is our dog Dreamer shes a lot older but still a dear friend to us.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Danny!i now you all had a nice time when i was there that Easter i had a real good time,.. I all ways have fun when I go with you.the best was when we woke up late for the plane.I"ll let you tell that story love you Becky