Hello Family, for starters i would like to say iam pretty excited about being a part of the blog, not sure if i can do it the proper way as iam not very computer oriented, but am willing to learn as iam sure you all will be very patient with me. lol so here it goes.. I am the second child of Carl and gracie, iam married to Frank Bockstanz and we together have two boys. Frankie, and Kevin. also have a daughter-in-law Sarah ,and a grandaughter, Lauren.(whom i might add is the joy of my life right now)She is 5 yrs. old..We are very involved in stock car racing,as we all work together at 2 hometown tracks, and the reason for that is if you can't beat them join them..so i found a way to see them oftn was to do what they like and be involved(i run the food service for the tracks) and that is fine with all of us for now i can still feed them and work at the same time. lol Frank and I try to spend as much time with our family as we can. I reposted with a picture.
1 comment:
What a cute granddaughter. I can see why she is the joy of your life.
Post a Comment