Friday, October 17, 2008

Becky's coming to Addison

For all you out there, just wanted to tell you that Becky is planning on coming down in november sometime between the 4th and Thanksgiving. So if you happen to be in Addison then, I know that she would love a visit from all of us. She really enjoys her trips here, especially the German store and the pastry shoppe next door.Let's show her a good time. I am hoping that Judy can come too.It is really fun getting back in touch with the cousins that I grew up with. And thanks to the blog, we can now. Becky got a computer but has got to get it up and running and then she will be able to join us.
Grandma Vicki saying,
I hope to talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Becky it should be fun to see you again. Let me know if you want to go to the movie. :)

vicki gardner said...

I am excited about Becky coming. And now that I have Judy's address,, I write to her a lot. It is so much fun to see us now and remember how we used to Be. I didn't even know LarryRobinson. I had to ask Doris (of all people) who the tall guy was. When she told me that it was Larry, I know I must have turned red with embarrassment.
Delores, you know what would be neat is to post some of the pictures that we had taken at Thanksgiving one year.It has us all.
Then you could ask all the cousins for pictures and make a collage
I sometimes wonder if all our kids will some day look at old pictures of us.You could do it as a slide, which I have not mastered yet. But ask Daddy to see the recent pictures of Hunter and Ryan,they are great and I will make copies, but I don't have a scanner yet.
We are getting to carry on the Robinson legacy with the blog and I am so grateful.Plus,added bonus,we can blackmail our kids
when they start dating!!
grandma vicki saing have a great week and know that I am thinking of all of you.

Becky said...

i dont like the movies. danny changed his mind.but im coming down there just dont now when soon i hope i had a real good time when i was there i was glad to see every body. vicky and i had a ball i enjoyed staying at johns we listin to fried chicken and corn bread music.i loved it