Each year when one of the brothers and sister's turn 75 we have a big party to celebrate. Since Floyd was turning 90 we thought it was a reason to party also. The last couple of parties have been at Mark and Lynn's house which happens to be on the farm. There are lots of pictures so enjoy. We had some great food. We swam,socialized and as always ended the day with a football game.



3 comments:
Like my moma always says, if you didn't have fun, then it was your fault. I had a blast. But the best part is that I didn't have to drive 4 hours to get home.
GrandmaVicki
the first one to name them all wins!!! lol and that goes for both video's i sure enjoy looking at the many faces of our family...
What a great day. My kids really look forward to the get togethers.
LOL on the naming them. I could maybe name who belongs to which of the brothers and sister.
Post a Comment