Friday, October 31, 2008
Dan Loretta and Trevor Robinson
Hello everyone We are Daniel, Loretta and Trevor Robinson. I am Dan the 3rd child and oldest son of Carl and Gracie Robinson. Thank you for inviting us to join your blog. I met my wife Loretta who's maiden name is Wallace, while scuba diving in the Bahamas, she signed on for the trip at the same dive shop as I did. We have one child Trevor Allen Robinson, he is 15 and in the 10th grade at Farmington high school. My wife Loretta is a nurse and works for the state of Michigan. I recently retired from GM after 32 years of service. Trevor likes school and doing stage work including set building, stage crew and acting, he wants to go to law school. My wife and I still like scuba diving but don't go as much as we used to, Loretta likes taking pictures under water and I look for treasure. I think I am getting a digital camera for Christmas if so I will post some family photos.
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog. Keep us posted.
Glad you are on the blog. It will be fun to learn more about you guys. I hope you get a digital camera from Santa. They are addictive though.
Dan,
I finally got signed up so that I can post comments and maybe even "blog". Glad to hear that you and family are doing well. I think that it is great that you got to retire at such a young age (You must be young or ALL OF US are really getting older). When you get a chance post some pictures so we can get a look at the family. I will try to get some more posted as well. Anyway....good to hear from you.
Post a Comment