Well, I might not know all the names. but it sure is so nice to look at everyone. That'a what the blog is all about; keeping our famiy together and in general just having fun.Especially when I ,who worked as a secretary, can not type anymore.Keep those picture coming. Gracie you need to find some old pictures of your kids and post them to the blog. Have Judy do it since I know that she has a scanner and knows how to use it.And Delores, the same applies for you. Momma's got lots of old pictures of us and hopefully one that is kinda flattering. How about the one when I ws about 3 and we lived in Japan.She probably has some older pictures of Kyle and his family And can really have a blast
Me Dennis Daniel Tammy Jessie Judy Norman Becky Kevin Dustin Tyler Mason Machael John Sachery Josh Kelly Debbie Trevor Greagery, Trevor Allen, Carl Gracie Jessy Janice Normie jr, Amanda Frankie jr, Sarah Jeniva Paul Austin Shelby
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
8 comments:
First person to name everyone in the picture is the winner and the smartest.
Well, I might not know all the names. but it sure is so nice to look at everyone. That'a what the blog is all about; keeping our famiy together and in general just having fun.Especially when I ,who worked as a secretary, can not type anymore.Keep those picture coming. Gracie you need to find some old pictures of your kids
and post them to the blog. Have Judy do it since I know that she has a scanner and knows how to use it.And Delores, the same applies for you. Momma's got lots of old pictures of us and hopefully one that is kinda flattering. How about the one when I ws about 3 and we lived in Japan.She probably has some older pictures of Kyle and his family And can really have
a blast
Grandma Vicki saying,
I love you all
Me Dennis Daniel Tammy Jessie Judy Norman Becky Kevin Dustin Tyler Mason Machael John Sachery Josh Kelly Debbie Trevor Greagery, Trevor Allen, Carl Gracie Jessy Janice Normie jr, Amanda Frankie jr, Sarah Jeniva Paul Austin Shelby
I hope I got them all My brother Carl david and his family was not there.
Dan wins and must be the smartest.
well he likes to think he is and hooray for him!!! good job danny
Where's dear Frank??
Frank is taking the picture
Post a Comment