I love that picture. I am so glad that you posted it. The whole clan is there. Funny that you did that, because i was thinking yesterday, that we needed a picture of the whole family up there by Dad and grandma. Grandma Vicki saying, Great picture
I like the picture also. I enjoy reading about everybody and seeing the pictures of those brave enough to post them. I would like to see what the next generation (we cousins) look like, good or bad, I wish We all could meet someplace and get a group picture. (wide angle).... Love to all, Sandra
what a picture, very glad to be a part of the clan,,, how lucky we are!! and i also would like to see a whole cousins picture, whoohoo a very wide angle we would need there are alot of us!! also love to all, Judy
Yeah, I agree, we need a group picture. If nothing else, I bet Delores knows how to take certain pictures from different blog or e-mail sites and put them together as a collage. We also need a collage of the new generation coming up. I agree with the Very Wide Angle. Some of us have reached the point in life where everything tends to go south. Judy, you done good. Keep writing and playing with it, and you will find that you will have lots of fun. I too look forward to seeing the pictures, especially of my immediate family. With all the grandkids and momma and daddy. We may never get the chance to get all these pictures again. Moma's generation wrote a book of the geneology of the Robinsons, we are using the blog to carry on the legacy. Grandma vicki saying, talk to you later
i love it to.i now we have the most loving family. i wish we could all get togeather more. but i now it is hard because if my dad goese i stay with my mom cause he needs to see his brothers and sister.and it makes him so happy.and i love to see my brothers and sister. we are a very lucky family. i love all you
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
5 comments:
I love that picture. I am so glad that you posted it. The whole clan is there. Funny that you did that, because i was thinking yesterday, that we needed a picture of the whole family up there by Dad and grandma.
Grandma Vicki saying,
Great picture
I like the picture also. I enjoy reading about everybody and seeing the pictures of those brave enough to post them. I would like to see what the next generation (we cousins) look like, good or bad, I wish We all could meet someplace and get a group picture. (wide angle)....
Love to all,
Sandra
what a picture, very glad to be a part of the clan,,, how lucky we are!! and i also would like to see a whole cousins picture, whoohoo a very wide angle we would need there are alot of us!! also love to all, Judy
Yeah, I agree, we need a group picture. If nothing else, I bet Delores knows how to take certain pictures from different blog or e-mail sites and put them together as a collage. We also need a collage of the new generation coming up.
I agree with the Very Wide Angle. Some of us have reached the point in life where everything tends to go south.
Judy, you done good. Keep writing and playing with it, and you will find that you will have lots of fun. I too look forward to seeing the pictures, especially of my immediate family. With all the grandkids and momma and daddy. We may never get the chance to get all these pictures again. Moma's generation wrote a book of the geneology of the Robinsons, we are using the blog to carry on the legacy.
Grandma vicki saying,
talk to you later
i love it to.i now we have the most loving family. i wish we could all get togeather more. but i now it is hard because if my dad goese i stay with my mom cause he needs to see his brothers and sister.and it makes him so happy.and i love to see my brothers and sister. we are a very lucky family. i love all you
Post a Comment