Friday, February 6, 2009

A Rough Day!

This is why we have a great family. Chris Robinson posted this with his comment but I think it is worth a post all it's own.

I had a rough day today, last night someone broke into my car (broke the passenger window out and stole my satellite radio and my GPS) but I thanked the Lord, I was the one who was stolen from instead of the one who did the stealing. Those are just things that can be replaced easily.

PS I am taking donations....please send your dollars and cents... sorry no "checks". I know how those checks get around in our family!!!

6 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Chris,
I can see now why you are my child's hero and I'm okay with that. What a great attitude. I know how much you depend on your electronics though and the warmth of your car since you don't have electricty in your apartment so I'm sure those will be missed. I think your dad has the family check but I will put a penny in the mail maybe even a nickle for you. I think Brenda has a great GPS system doesn't she? Maybe you can borrow hers.

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Chris in Detroit at least they take the whole car. We just need to keep our insurance bills paid. just kidding sorry for your loss. I have been to DC with my father once so I no you need your gps, we had to call a cab and my dad followed it back to the motel.

Chris Robinson said...

Delores, Dan you guys can all relax, I replaced my GPS today, so if you guys come to visit, we won't get lost. Unless we are on foot, going thru the Ronald Reagan Building!!!!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Thank goodness! Yes Dan and anyone else be very careful if Chris gives you a tour of the Ronald Regan Building but good things do happen and my advice use a map when you are viewing the monuments unless you really like to walk up and down the mall. LOL

lrm said...

Oh, my goodness, Dan, your post made me laugh out loud! How funny!!!

Linda

lrm said...

And Chris, I'm sorry that happened to you. It's hard to just hear stuff on the news, but to have it happen to you personally has got to be difficult. I've always figured if anybody breaks into my house, they'll look around and say, man, we need to bring her some stuff. I've got nothing anybody would want.... :)

LM