Happy Birthday Pat I would love to see you it has been a long time.i miss you, I have a lot of good memories in Tennessee on the hill at your house love you Becky,
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
2 comments:
happy bithday pat I thought you and others would enjoy this memory uncle carl&grace
Happy Birthday Pat I would love to see you it has been a long time.i miss you, I have a lot of good memories in Tennessee on the hill at your house love you Becky,
Post a Comment