Happy Birthday Mitchell!! Sounds like you might be doing a little fishing. well like they said hope ya catch a big mess of them.. have a nice day. Judy
Yeah Mitchell. You can go catch all andany that you want. And I know the day is comming when I will be glad that they are there. It's just not today,sorry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GOOD COUSIN, EVEN THOUGH you Chase me around the pecan tree and I got a nail right in the middle of my foot. IT HURT too,, you devil Grandma Vicki
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
5 comments:
Mitchell Happy Birthday, I know what you will be doing, so I hope you catch a nice mess.
Love Dan
Happy Birthday Mitchell. I think I know what you will be doing also. Hope you catch a big mess of fish so that we can all eat some.
Happy Birthday Mitchell!! Sounds like you might be doing a little fishing. well like they said hope ya catch a big mess of them.. have a nice day. Judy
Happy Birthday Mitchell hope you have a good day
Yeah Mitchell.
You can go catch all andany that you want. And I know the day is comming when I will be glad that they are there. It's just not today,sorry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GOOD COUSIN, EVEN THOUGH you Chase me around the pecan tree and I got a nail
right in the middle of my foot.
IT HURT too,, you devil
Grandma Vicki
Post a Comment