
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Lost Dog
The best thing happened to me today, While I was out for my walk I found this dog, and being an animal lover I hoped to return her to her rightful owner. But when I called the dog pound they said no one had called about a missing cocker spaniel, they also told me they had no room for any more pets, I said I would keep it until some one claimed her. They told me if no one called within the next 2 days the dog was legally mine. I hope no on calls because she is a cute dog and friendly. She looks like a Bobo to me so that is what I call her.

6 comments:
this is my sister Judys dog she is in flordia and my sister Becky is watching her I know my sister will see this before she gets home she has her lap top
Haha!
She is not a lost dog and she is very much loved and missed.. so find another nice friendly dog!!! and she looks like she misses us. and we do miss her too.. but i also know aunt Becky is taking very good care of her.. we will be home soon. Sunday afternoon, so do not call dog pound either!! lol. c-ya's soon.. Frank and Judy
sunday is past the two day dead line sorry. lol
You are really funny Dan
Just look at the picture. Who wouldnt want that dog ? dogs are more loveable then most people if you dont believe me lock your dog and your spouse in the trunk of your car over night. See witch one is still happy to see you when you let them out. Just a thought
Post a Comment