Saturday, November 22, 2008

weighing in...

finally dropped below 500 lbs. lost 92 lbs so far and am scheduled to have the bariatric bypass on 10 december if all goes well. I appreciate the words of encouragement from those of you that have sent them to Me.

Terry

5 comments:

Judy B said...

Hey Quite an accomplishment!! good luck and keep up the hard work !!!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Way to go. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated.

Becky said...

good job! for i now it is hard and you did it.

lrm said...

Good job! Keep up the good work.

vicki gardner said...

Way to go Terry. Dec 10 wil be here before too long.
My sister-in-law says good luck and so does her daughter. They botyh had it. However, I think I have found another way to lose weight. Just get that stomach virus going around,last count I had lost 8 1/2 lbs in one week. That was 3 weeks ago. So it has got to be more than that.Howeer, I wouldn't reccommend it. It sucks eggs.
That is why I have been offf the radar for a while. Hopefully I will get caughht up soon.
Grandma Vicki saying
I'll be home for Christmas