Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chris Robinson

I am fortunate to be an officer in the United States Army and be a member of the best family in the world!! I am stationed near Washington D.C. and Delores and "Laura" came to visit me this last weekend, we had a great time. We saw everything including a white "BALD" squirrel. My Army jacket had the best luck and we were able to run around on the White House Lawn. I have planted a flower and "Laura" AKA Mackenzie planted a flower and we will see whose grows the tallest! I should be here for at least a couple of years so if anyone vists D.C. come and see me! It was so great to see Delores and Mackenzie, we had a great time!

1 comment:

vicki gardner said...

Chris,
Hey you have one up on most people. Because McKenzie does not generally like people. So you must be ok.I am loving this blogging and seeing all the great pictures and realizing that as we post pictures of ourselves and kids and grandkidsl that one day they will be hunting for information on the family. I know at one time, they had a book publish about the Robinson geneology. Thank goodness we have the blog.
This is Grandma Vicki(Reba's oldest daughter) saying
Keep your head down and remember we love you