Monday, November 17, 2008

The Graves


More on the Graves........

I will see if I can do this with more than one picture. I think I have lost the draft about 3 times. This is Terry and his twin brother Barry. Many people speak to us and when I ask Terry who was that - he said someone who must know Barry. When people ask how I tell them apart - I just say I married the cute one!







This is Terry with one of our puppies - Lizzie. She is a special needs dog.

If you can't tell - that is a Husky blanket - they way they have played this season - he has been ok with making it the dogs blanket


Below is my other two dogs - Bridgette and Rosie - they are doing what they do best - Begging for Food.




This is our oldest daughter Emma and her husband Peter Pabalate.
They have been married about 4 years and are thinking about starting a family. I am not sure if I am old enough to be a grandma yet - but if I can just spoil and send home then OK.

Emma definately takes after my side of the family. Even her own mother says she takes after more of me and myside of the family than her mother or fathers!



This is Deonna youngest Graves daughter she is 25 and single. She is currently dating Conner who is a glass blower and does some modeling. I told her she has to at least date him through Christmas so that I get something made from handblown glass!





This is Terry and the group he went to Hawaii with. He spent a week biking in Hawaii. Not my idea of a good time - but he sure loved it.




All three of the kids, Peter thought it would be fun to pose for this picture!









OK not like I am counting but I have only 4 more working days till I come home. I am very excited and I think my co workers will be happy for me to go on vacation so I will quit talking about it.

2 comments:

Larry said...

I don't have a road bike, but I am trying to set up a MOUNTAIN ride for the Friday after Thanksgiving. Both of my bikes are a large frame but can probably lower the saddle of one of them enough to fit him. I have an extra helmet as well, but he may want to bring his own.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Can't wait for you to get here. A lot happens in 13 years. The girls are gorgeous.