Hi everyone. This is my first blog, hopefully I am doing it right. Just thought I would catch everyone up on everyone here in Addison. Marilyn, Mike and Micah are home now. They are here to stay we are so exited. Marilyn is doing great and looks great also. Micah is a doll. Betty is home also. I haven't had a chance to see her yet. Melba and her family are headed off to Disney next week. She, debra and I just got back from our Bahamas cruise. It was so much fun. I can't wait until we get a big group togther and go again.
Debra had an aunt to pass away Sunday morning. She and Mike will be heading to Foley Tuesday for the funeral Wednesday. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Gloyd finally has a new wheelchair. He actually got it a couple of weeks ago. He is happy as can be. He is zooming all over the house now. It is great to see him up and moving around a litttle. He says he is feeling pretty good most days.
Tyler turned 16 friday and got his license. Another thing to keep me up at nights. I suppose I will eventually get used to him roaming the roads. As of now, I don't see that happening anytime soon though.
Well, thats about all I have time to write tonight. Its sad to say, but I am ready for bed at 9:00.
Debra had an aunt to pass away Sunday morning. She and Mike will be heading to Foley Tuesday for the funeral Wednesday. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Gloyd finally has a new wheelchair. He actually got it a couple of weeks ago. He is happy as can be. He is zooming all over the house now. It is great to see him up and moving around a litttle. He says he is feeling pretty good most days.
Tyler turned 16 friday and got his license. Another thing to keep me up at nights. I suppose I will eventually get used to him roaming the roads. As of now, I don't see that happening anytime soon though.
Well, thats about all I have time to write tonight. Its sad to say, but I am ready for bed at 9:00.
5 comments:
Welcome to the blog. We are excited to learn more about Addison and all the family there.
Great post.
Looks like a fun trip and I will be forever sad that I missed going with you guys. Next time, Mobile, Mexico and Me for sure.
It is so scary when they start driving. I can't believe Tyler is 16. Wow!
Can't wait to see pictures of all the Addison Adventures. Love that name.
Gloyd in a wheelchair. I can't wait to see pictures of that. We used to have races around the house and Mark and I would usually tie. I bet Gloyd would beat us both now.
Hey Michelle I bet you really enjoyed you vavation with no kids. Trevor is in drivers training now so I know how you feel about handing them the keys.
michelle you look so young. i now you had a good time debra you look good to
Welcome to the blog. I have been sick so I have not written in a while so I have a lot of catching up to do. I love blogging Infact I think it has taken over iff youlet it. And I would rather do anything else than to clean my house. So going on the blog takes up my time. PS I usually make lot of typos, o just ignore them and try to figure out what I wa trying to say or just call me or e-mail ,gardnervicki@hotmail.com
GrandmaVicki saying
Hi and hope you keep it up.
Post a Comment