To say I am a proud grandma and momma is an understatement. I really don't think my feet have touched the ground since June 13,2008, When Hunter made his entrance into our family.
I know I probably talk to much about them, but I will not apologize.
Hunter looks like Ryan and Angie, equally. Usually a baby looks like either momma or daddy. But Hunter has equal parts of both in him. I think he is perfect and can't wait until Christmas when I go home. Then I will be able to be with my family, especially my boys.
I am so very proud to be able to say that I am their mom(Ryan and Scott probably do not feel the same way). They are great men. It seems like it was yesterday that I holding Ryan so our
picture could be taken. And now here he is holding his son.
Life has been pretty good to me. So for all the blessings that I have, I say Thank you Heavenly Father.
This is Grandma Vicki saying,
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,
so you have Hunter ready for me.
1 comment:
Okay Nick and Delores, I hope you know that I cry everytime I hear the song from the Polar Express. because I think of all the children that will have no Chritmas and then I cry for our troops over seas and their families. I am quite sure all they want for Christmas is to be home. And I have the nerve to complain about being homesick. For that I apologize. Sometimes, I think ya'll post things just so I can cry.
But I love you all and miss you so much.
Grandma Vicki saying
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
Post a Comment