Happy Bithday to everyone that we have missed this year. We are new at this and are trying to get better. Please if you see we have missed a birthday or if on their birthday it is not posted by lunch please post. (We can add the picture later) I would in no way want to forget anyones birthday. We are sending emails out to try to get a calendar of birthday's so that we won't forget anyone but I would feel so guilty if anyone thought that we didn't remember their birthday.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Everyone I Missed
Happy Bithday to everyone that we have missed this year. We are new at this and are trying to get better. Please if you see we have missed a birthday or if on their birthday it is not posted by lunch please post. (We can add the picture later) I would in no way want to forget anyones birthday. We are sending emails out to try to get a calendar of birthday's so that we won't forget anyone but I would feel so guilty if anyone thought that we didn't remember their birthday.
2 comments:
Your doing a great job,, don't stop ok ,thanks again for inviting me and my family i am learning lots about our family this way... ohhh the wonders of technology!! love you all... Judy
Yeah,
It is so much fun to see what will be posted . I get up about 7:00a.m., take a shower, eat something,
then get on the computer. Since we started bloggingg, my poor house has suffered greatly. I always say, I will not get on the computer today and then next thing I know, I am on the computer.It is always something different.I wish that Gloyd could do blogs because he has a wealth of knowledge about our family. When Scott used to live with them so he could go to school in Addison,I spent a lot of time up there, I wish that I had took a tape recorder so that Irene and Gloyd could tell us all about the Robinsons. Some of the stories are so funny. Ask my momma about the time she and Imogene decided to walk to Cullman when they were teenagers. Momma said that they defintely would never do that again.And then I found out that Gloyd had be engaged at one point in his life. I never knew that.
I also didn't know that Irene got burned really bad when she was little. I had always wondered about the scar, so I finally asked her and she told me that she got burned whenshe was little.I knnow that there are so many stories out there, so tell Carl to write them down or put them on the computer.
I hope that you get to come down soon, It would be so much fun if you and Becky could come. Then the three musketeers would be together again. But there are no longer any stores that we can go to and say put it on Sim Robinson account.
This is Grandma Vicki saying,
Hope you have a very merry Christmas
Post a Comment