Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Family


Has anybody ever noticed how much fun this family has and how close we all are. We know that we are loved, even if we make mistakes in life, our family is always there.

I personally owe so much to Gloyd and Irene. If not for them,Scott would not be the man he has become.

And if not for Michael, I probably wouldnot have a roof over my head.

So to the Robinsons I just want to say Thank you and Have a very Merry Christmas.

I will be going home for Christmas. And hopefully get to spend some time with my new grandson. The baby with the most hair. It is even longer now than when he was born. But I told momma, that they better not cut his hair. He might be another Samson and his strenght comes from his hair. Just keep him away from any women. And the scissors.

Grandma Vicki saying,

Merry Christmas to all

1 comment:

Judy B said...

well vickie I must say even long distance we all owe lots to Irene and Gloyd and again i say How Blessed we are for having a good family all the way around,,, and Yes I also would Like to Wish all of those wonderful people Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2009!!! Love em all, From The Bockstanz Family