Okay Delores, I will try this.
Myfavorite Christmas songs are White Christmas, one year when daddy was in Korea, I sang this song to him and we had to do it the old fashion way, with an actual tape recorder.
Little Drummer Boy, I guess because when Bruce was a little boy he was in the play at school and was the Drummer boy
Third, I'll be home for Christmas, simply because I live in Ala. and my family is in Ga. And at Christmas time I can think of no better place to be than home.
Favorite food
Lanice's suasage balls, on Christmas morning we go to the houses that have little kids to see what they got and at Lanices there is always Suasage balls and Williamsburg breakfast
Mom's Red Velvet Cake, but her chocolate pie comes in second. Of course she only makes one and since it is Lorraine's favorite we have to get our pieces and hide them so no one will get them.
Favorite memories
Going to Irene and Gloyd's and always hoping that they got your name.
The year Mom got us all our childhood wishes, I got a John Romain purse and Delores already told you what the others got.
And of course I have to agree with Delores, the $64 million dollar bra and the calendar that went with it.
The year that momma got all the boys and men alike pajama bottoms ( I have to admit I have worn Tom's out,hint)
But my most favorite thing that ever happened to me was having Scott on December 23. It was the first year I had never been home with my family and especially Ryan. He was only 7. But he was the best Christmas present ever.
2 comments:
Thanks for playing tag.
It is fun to see what we remember when it comes to Christmas. I remember when Lanice got a pair of Go-Go- WhiteBoots.
But as I have said before, the very best Christmas present I could ever get was my son, Scott. Ryan is the one that actually named Scott. ANd his middle name is William after papaw and now we have another son to carry on the name. Hunter William Smith. It was the first time I had ever spent Christmas alone and without Ryan, but Scott was determined to come, he was not due until March. He was in a hurry to come into this family, and has not slowed down since.
And Grandma should make more than one chocolate pie.One year I hid a piece from Lorraine and boy did she get upset! For real. And one of the best Christmases that remember is whenBro. Orr dressed up like Santa. The kids went crazy over him.He was really good.
And I suppose that I willnever thinkabout ChristmasEve without thinking about daddy and his fireplace. He could cook you out.Plus he couldn't wait to pick up all he paper. Well, my dear husband is the same way. For the last two years, I have opened presents, but do not ask me who they were from or even what they really were. Because Tom already had them in the car.Just like daddy.But that is okay. Because I can not think of anybody I would want To to be like than daddy.\
GraNDMA vICKI SAYING,
i'll be home for christmas
Hey Delores, what happened to everybody's music. I can get nothing on it, I have gone into the edit playlist and my songs are still there just not on the player. So once again, HELP.
Post a Comment