Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR


Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year from Judy B.

3 comments:

vicki gardner said...

I love the picture. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. I did. And then momma and daddy came up hee this past weekend because Gloyd had a talk in church. The wholeack off the church was Robinsons. I have some pix to post on the blogg once I remember how to do it.
Hunter had a great Christmas and I did too. Because Ryan and Angie asked me to spend the nite with them on CHristmas Eve.So I got to see Hunter's first Christmas. This reallyblows when you are so far away from the kids and grandkids. Of course they probably prefer it that way.
Grandma Vicki saying,
Happy New Year and I hope the coming year is a good and healthy one for us all.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Two cute girls. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Becky said...

Well i hope this one stays. Very good pic i love it. i miss all my family.....love becky