Monday, November 17, 2008

Biking with Larry and Terry

Terry and Marianne are coming home for Thanksgiving. Terry is a big biker wanted to try and get a bike ride in while he is in Alabama. I have a couple of bikes and a spare helmet so I am going to try to plan a mountain bike ride on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I was thinking Oak Mountain but am flexible. I have heard about some trails near Cullman but have never been there.

Anyone else want to join in?

Just found out from Marianne that Terry's flight leaves early on Friday so that won't work. I may be able to get off on Wednesday but not sure yet. Just in case anyone else is considering riding with us.

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Sorry we will be having a Ya Ya day on Wednesday but it sounds like fun.