Happy Birthday! Hope you and your family had a great holiday. We had a squirrel in our fireplace this morning and will be posting pictures on our personal blog later today. Mackenzie swears it was for your birhtday. When it first came out it was brown. It ran back in and came out white from the ash.
Happy Brthday Chris and Sandra. Sometime ask Tom to tell you about the day he got ran over by the squirrels. Well, actually one squirrel and it knocked him off a ladder.He said all he could see was 2 eyes coming right at him and we pulled fur off him for about a week. They do not like to be disturbed and we do not like them in our attic. He fell off the ladder and down a hill, he was not hurt, but his pride and then of course our neighbors had to be outside and well, you just can not help laughing at someone falling.It is impossible. Even if you know they or you are going to get hurt. Happy Birthday again. Are we all now in the 50-something age. That is where I and exactly where I plan on staying. I hope al; of you got to see the newest pictures of our newest addition to our family. I have one here of Little Michael, Kari has done and given that boy a mohawk. Actually, it looks kindagood, except he looks just like his PaPaw Gardner at that age. Like he could get into trouble if you blinked once. Which for Tom I know was tru. Just ask his momma. Grandma Vicki saying, I'll be home for Christmas
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! This is so great. Sandra you are very lucky to share your birthday with me! I did not get a white squirrel yet! Judy, Becky I would love to see you guys, take care of Michigan football! Thanks Vicky and everyone.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday I hope you get a white squirrel for your birthday.
Happy Birthday! Hope you and your family had a great holiday. We had a squirrel in our fireplace this morning and will be posting pictures on our personal blog later today. Mackenzie swears it was for your birhtday. When it first came out it was brown. It ran back in and came out white from the ash.
Happy Birthday Chris,, having a birthday on the blog is great all kinds of wishes !!! whew lots of birthday wishes to ya !! Happy -
Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS,I AM GLAD TO SHARE MY BIRTHDAY WITH YOU.
Happy Brthday Chris and Sandra.
Sometime ask Tom to tell you about the day he got ran over by the squirrels. Well, actually one squirrel and it knocked him off a ladder.He said all he could see was 2 eyes coming right at him and we pulled fur off him for about a week. They do not like to be disturbed and we do not like them in our attic. He fell off the ladder and down a hill, he was not hurt, but his pride and then of course our neighbors had to be outside and well, you just can not help laughing at someone falling.It is impossible. Even if you know they or you are going to get hurt.
Happy Birthday again. Are we all now in the 50-something age. That is where I and exactly where I plan on staying. I hope al; of you got to see the newest pictures of our newest addition to our family.
I have one here of Little Michael, Kari has done and given that boy a mohawk. Actually, it looks kindagood, except he looks just like his PaPaw Gardner at that age.
Like he could get into trouble if you blinked once. Which for Tom I know was tru. Just ask his momma.
Grandma Vicki saying,
I'll be home for Christmas
happy birthday chris. i would love to see you and your family.
Everyone,
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! This is so great. Sandra you are very lucky to share your birthday with me! I did not get a white squirrel yet! Judy, Becky I would love to see you guys, take care of Michigan football! Thanks Vicky and everyone.
Post a Comment