Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving







Hello everyone,



Happy Thanksgiving. I first want to say I am sorry for Altons loss. We will all miss Jake very much. She was always so nice and kind hearted.



We have been working pipelines about 7-10 miles north of Mexico. It has been very warm down here at sea. We have finished the job and are currently under way to Port Arthure, Tx. We stopped yesturday and went fishing. We were about 6oo fathoms (2400 ft) deep of water. The water is so clear, we could see our bait at the end of our line about 80 to 100 ft down. I caught a 6 ft bull shark and wrestled with him for 25 minutes. I am scheduled to get off the day before Thanksgiving. We are are also scheduled to go to sea on Monday so, we will see how that works out. I may be eating turkey with the dolphins.

Here are a couple of pics. I took the dolphin pics from the bow. When they see you, they start showing off and jumping out of the water. The other is a red snapper. It just dont get any fresher when the cook cooks it. The other is a sunrise. See what I mean by my office view dont get any better. I get the best view of one of Gods best!!
I will send more when time permits. Love you guys, Kevin-

4 comments:

Becky said...

i love it my type of living.i got to swim with the stingrays dannys got the pictures in cayman island

Judy B said...

take me with you!!! beautiful beautiful pic's i don't eat much and i'll earn my keep lol Judy

vicki gardner said...

I want to go too. I think that I am tired of living the same way, day after, I would like to be able to do something different every day.
I need to have my grandkids around me. Just looking at their pictures make me smile, some even make me laugh, especially Hunter..Grandma Vicki saying,
I miss you all and will see you at Christmas.
Love you
grandma Vicki

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Can I just say I am J-E-A-L-O-U-S. Love those pictures. Wishing I were in on a ship except that it would be a cruise ship.

Dang! Sad to hear you may not make it to home for Thanksgiving though. I was so looking forward to seeing you swashbuckling all over town.