If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
7 comments:
I am tracking my software it is do tommorow will post pics. from judys suprize birthday party then
Can't wait for more pictures and I have added your picture to the celebrities. Be afraid be very afraid. Just kidding.
That picture is 20yrs old just thought Id have some fun.
Nice picture Dan,,, they should have a ball with that lol
It was fun. Thank you so much for posting it. I hope you got your software.
Ha ha Im the uglyest I win.
hate to tell ya Dan but, your not the winner,we all are from our bunch ,cause we all look alike so we all are the winners lol judy
Post a Comment