Monday, March 30, 2009

What the Silers Do

Blakely's First EasterCraig's favorite
Blakely Siler is my eight month old daughter. People warn you that babies grow up fast but I don't think you fully understand that until you have children of your own. My is she growing. In the past week, she's gotten two teeth in, started crawling, outgrown all of her clothes, started waving bye-bye and is now into everything she can get her little hands on.  I love to see her growing and discovering. Her favorite things right now are her stuffed elephant, taking naps, and shopping (yes, shopping)!

Craig is my wonderful husband of a year now. He's the type who always has to have a hobby of some sort. Right now, he's into slot cars and tinkering with an old '64 Ford truck. He loves working on cars and motorcycles.


Photobucket

My name is Heather Siler. Mostly, I love spending time with family. Some of my favorite things to do are to make jewelry, read, sun bathe, run and shop.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoy reading up on all of our family. I wish we could see everyone more often.

I'd like to make a shout out to Marie and Amy. It's been YEARS since we've seen the two of you. Remember the days when we would actually have family gatherings and reunions and we would all BEG to spend the night together? Good times, good times! I hope you and yours are doing wonderful.

4 comments:

Judy B said...

I love your story and they told me, when this blog started we would all catch on. I must add I too love this blog and hope someday we can all meet in real life!! love Judy p.s. what a beautiful baby..

The Silers said...

why, thank you! She looks just like her daddy! ;)

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Welcome Craig, Heather and Blakley Siler, so glad to hear from you on this wonderful blog spot.
Love Dan

turlington clan said...

Wow Heather she is getting so big! it is very true. whenever someone has their 1st baby my advice is to take lots a pics because they grow up too fast. you guys really need to come visit. yall should come to my grandma and grandpa's easter thing. i would really like for our kids too play. i bet they would get along so well and probably look at each other in that funny stare. probably pull each others hair (what they have of it) haha. seriously come visit!!! i miss u!