Monday, March 16, 2009

The Truth Hurts

Ben's Primary teacher told me that they were studying Church History. She talked in class about how Joseph Smith had to wait so long to get the golden plates, and when he finally got them the bad men chased after him and attacked him. Ben asked her, "What did he do? Hit 'em on the head with the gold plates and say, 'the truth hurts'?"

5 comments:

Daniel C. Robinson said...

How funny I might use that one, thanks for the line Ben.
Love Dan

Anonymous said...

I am not a prejudiced grandmother or anything like that, but I must say Ben can come up with some of the best quotes i have heard. Wish I could think fast like that.
Doris

lrm said...

You mean like when he told me that I need to have my hair cut short and curly like all the OTHER old people do? Yeah, he's funny.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Linda,
What a funny kid. I'm sure most of the time you laugh with him and sometimes you could just wring his cute little neck.

lrm said...

Mostly laugh. He is very good at pointing out how old I am, but I am old, so that's OK.