Reba Curlee found these pictures and I wanted to post them for everyone to enjoy. She has given us more but it will take a while to scan them in.
Geneva Robinson with Floyd, Irene, Mildred, Kenneth and Gloyd in her lap.
"It takes a lot of fish to feed a family."

5 comments:
Russell, are the fish that Dad and grandma, like the ones you used to catch whenever we would go to Granddaddy Curlee's. You always said that they ate their spinach
and that was why your fish always grew with each telling of the stories.
Grandma Vicki saying,
See you all later
As i look at the memory photo's...Can't help but think how much my sister Becky looks like grandmaw... how nice that is,,hope others see the same....
I do see it now. Please post another post to let us know what is going on up there. I would love to hear about the racing going on. We are big fans of racing and now that we've been to see Washington DC I think Michigan might be next.
Our racing season is finally over for the 2008 season.. and now it is on to hockey for our family...Had our last arca race on Oct.19 and it was a sell out!!very exciting for the Bockstanz family,also would love for you to come to Michigan,bring winter coats!! lol
can some one help[ me put a family post on ?
Post a Comment