
First Post by Kevin Bockstanz;
Picture is me with Lauren my niece
Well, since Mom (see Below) beat me to writing something, I feel I should trump her and post something quickly. I am Kevin Bockstanz, My mother is Judy who if you see below is the 2nd child of Carl and Gracie(my grandparents). My father is Franklin Bockstanz, and I have 1 brother, Frankie. I am excited to see all the many people from all over the country and world who post on here. I figured since she felt Lauren was so important to her, I would post a picture of myself with Lauren to increase my exposure. I am a 1980 child, I live in Westland, MI. I attend the University of Detroit Mercy Part time, I have about 4 classes until I will be finished with school. I work full time for one of the many automotive suppliers in Michigan. My girlfriends name is Caitlin Seery, we have been together for about 3 years. I have 2 wild animals that are known as Dogs. They are Australian Terriers, and they are pure entertainment. Like my mother stated, we enjoy Stock Car racing in many forms. Nascar, ARCA, and outlaw latemodels are some of our favorite forms. We also enjoy dirt track racing including sprint cars, and dirt latemodels. When we are not racing, we often can be found at hockey rinks through out Canada and Michigan. Well, I wont bore you anymore. Thanks for inviting me to Blog here with you, and I look forward to many more updates.
Kevin Bockstanz
kevin@bockstanz.net
2 comments:
Glad to have you aboard. This blog thing is so neat because now we can just go to the computer to see how everyone is doing. My husband, Tom is a race fan too. His favorite driver is Tony Stewart. It used to be Rusty Wallace until he retired. I like Jeff Gordon, just because he has a cute butt,even if he is a crybaby.
You will soon find out that I write a lot. I have given up cleaning my house and it cuts into my comuter time.
How is Cody doing and how is Janice holding up. And tell Becky that she needs to come back down here when she gets another chance.
Judy, you have to come with her.
We had so much fun reliving the "olden days".
This is Grandma Vicki saying, welcome and keep on writing.
Welcome to the blogwagon. Please post any and all pictures of things you guys do. Of course we are in Georgia so there is no snow and when there is they close down the schools and stores and there is no milk or bread at the store so pictures of great snow adventures are always fun to see.
What are you studing in school?
Looking forward to many more pictures and wonderful post.
Post a Comment